Caltex – Happyplüs Fuel Discount Promo
– The promotion is open to ALL Happyplüs cardholders nationwide.
– Promotion period is from May 24 to July 4, 2021.
– All Happyplüs members get Php 2 / liter discount on gasoline fuel purchases (Platinum and Silver with Techron), and Php1 / liter discount on diesel fuel purchases (Diesel with Techron D) at participating Caltex stations for the duration of the promo.
|Gasoline (Platinum and Silver with Techron)||Php 2 discount per 1 liter|
|Diesel (Diesel with Techron D)||Php 1 discount per 1 liter|
– Happyplüs cardholders will be given the applicable Happypoints and discounts for maximum of Php 20,000 worth of fuel purchases per month, and Php 3,000 worth of fuel purchases per transaction, with a maximum of 2 transactions per day. For a complete list of participating Caltex stations, visit www.caltex.com/ph/hppromo
– All Platinum, Silver and Diesel fuel purchases are eligible to earn Happypoints and Discounts. No minimum purchase is required.
– Caltex fuel purchases made via cash, credit card and debit card, e-wallets, and Starcash are qualified for the promo.
– Promo cannot be used in conjunction with any discounting scheme offered at the station.
– Customer needs to present his/her Happyplüs Card, Greenwich Overload Rewards Card, Mang Inasal Card, Chowking Chow Card and Red Ribbon Rewards Card upon fuel purchase. No card, no points or discounts will be earned.
– Discounts will be applied upon making a valid transaction at the station where terminal is online. Discount will be reflected on the receipt of customer’s purchase.
– Happypoints will be credited within 48 hours from transaction and will be subject to validation.
– Happypoints earned from Caltex may be redeemed at participating Jollibee, Chowking, Greenwich, Red Ribbon stores nationwide. Customers may also redeem their happypoints at Mang Insasal stores within Metro Manila and nearby provincial stores. Request for HP transfer over the counter to redeem your points.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB 119093 Series of 2021.