1. What is happyplüs?

happyplüs is JFC’s customer loyalty program that rewards members with points every time they eat in Jollibee, Chowking, Greenwich, Red Ribbon, and Mang Inasal* establishments nationwide. The points can then be used as currency for any item sold in any of the participating stores.

2. How do I become a member?

Buy a Welcome Kit at any cashier counter of Jollibee, Chowking, Greenwich, Red Ribbon, and Mang Inasal* stores nationwide for only P 100. There are 2 ways to register:

  • Register online at www.happyplus.com.ph.
  • Register via SMS: REG <space> 16 Digit Card Number <space> First Name <space> Middle Name <space> Last Name <space> BIRTHDAY (MM/DD/YYYY) <space> Gender (F/M) <space> Email Address
    • Send to: Globe/TM, send to ‎2158-8000, Smart/Sun/TNT, send to ‎22565-8000

3. What is the duration of the membership?

The card is valid for (3) three years. Please refer to the validity date printed on the card.

4. How do I earn points?

Just use your happyplüs Card in paying your bill in any participating Jollibee, Chowking, Greenwich, Red Ribbon, and Mang Inasal* store. For every P 50 purchase, you earn one (1) happypoint. One (1) happypoint = P 1. No Card, No Points.

5. How do I redeem?

Just go to any participating store and after ordering advise the cashier that you will be utilizing your happypoints for payment of your food order.

6. How do I check my happyload and happypoints balance?

You may go to any participating store and tap your card on any card reader. It will automatically display your BALANCE which refers to your remaining happyload and POINTS which refers to your remaining happypoints earned.

Your balance is also printed on your official receipt every time you do a load or payment transaction.

You may also visit and log on to www.happyplus.com.ph to manage your account online, find out your latest transactions and card balance, and check all the pertinent information regarding your happyplüs card.

7. What happens if I lose my card?

Your card is good as cash. All happy points and happyload balance on the card will be lost as well.

8. What happens if I damage my card? Can I have it replaced?

If the damaged card is caused by a system error, please surrender the card to the Cashier counter of Jollibee, Chowking, Greenwich, Red Ribbon, and Mang Inasal participating stores. The damaged card will be validated by H.O. and will be replaced for free if found defective within 15 days.

If the damaged card is caused by a member’s mishandling, it may be replaced with a fee of P100. Surrender the damaged card to any participating store and advise the new card number where the balances from the damaged card will be transferred. Processing will also take 15 days.

Our Customer Service team will contact you for updates on your card.

9. How do I change personal data?

Keep your personal information up to date by reporting any change. Log on to www.happyplus.com.ph and update by editing your profile.

10. Can I avail of discounts (EDIS, Senior, PWD) and use the card to pay?

Yes, happyplüs is another form of currency or tender so it is accepted in all participating stores.

11. Is there a maximum balance and reload limit?

Yes. P 10,000 is the maximum balance and reload limit so that if the card is lost the exposure to the customer would be kept to a minimum.

12. Can I use my happyplüs card for bulk orders or parties?

The happyplüs card can only be used for completion or final payment on bulk orders and parties maximum of P10,000 per contract. It is also not valid for deposits on pre-ordered products, bookings, and reservations as well as partial payments.

13. What is the minimum load amount?

The minimum load amount is P100 and in increments of P100. If you are a frequent customer of Jollibee, Chowking, Greenwich, Red Ribbon, and Mang Inasal* and eat there two or three times a week, a load of P 300 is easily consumed.

14. What is the advantage of loading more in the happyplüs card?

You will have the convenience of a cashless transaction in all participating stores.

15. Where can I use the card aside from dine-in and take-out?

You can use your happyload or happypoints to pay for your orders via dine-in, take-out, call and pick-up, and park, order, and go transactions. Delivery is not yet available.

*The card is accepted in Mang Inasal Metro Manila stores and nearby provincial stores only.